Sunday, September 30, 2012

Last for sunday,start for monday

  Actually nothing happen on me,except my grandmother go to hospital cause she not feeling well,and she is less salt for her body.She is fine now,no worrries at all.
  So,I'm really don't know what I should really to write with it,but i'm trying to write it.
   Family, No Complains At All. I really appreciate what i have now. How much my dad my bro and mum love their foolish daughter/sis. No matter how the girl do many things to hurt them,they always teach me patiently, forgive me with their true hearts.
  Friendship, i think the problem is make by myself.  So,Franklyn my dear. I need to tell you something at here but not gossiping about you,k? Actually this few weeks,i'm starting not really like about your character at all, maybe is my own problem that i dislike on you. Maybe that is the reason. Sometimes i'm in a moody situation, can you please just keep quiet for a minutes or even a second ? I'm not showing you that I hate you while i am in a moody situation,k? Please don't think too much ya, my dear. Just give me some space that i really need when i need it,ya? This is not your fault, is my own problem.
 Relationship for love........ speechless.XD Actually I'm happy when we said GOOD NIGHT TO EACH OTHER ON FACEBOOK,SOMETIMES. I can go and sleep with a sunny smile on my face. That's real, not just a joke or lie.Haha.
  Okay, so that all for me i think, good night to my buddies and the special guy __you.


♥. =).



No comments: