Friday, October 5, 2012

Mummy And Daddy Is Back!:)


  So,all of the things in this picture is MINE. Mummy and daddy bring it back from Taiwan to me.Haha, how happily am I, right? :)
  Now, let me explain what i have in this pic :-
  • I have a beg, sport beg, pink sport beg,nice at all.
  • 3 pairs of cute socks, bear's, my melody's, and Monkey's! My Love.
  • one I Love Taiwan T-shirt which is in black colour.
  • three wallets.. two long's one circle in shape.The long one is white and pink in colour, and the circle one is sexy red in colour. The important is the circle wallet is PAUL FRANK'S! X)
  • Two boxes of My Beauty Dairy's Mask, so that I can do Face's SPA by myself~XD 
  • And one pair of sexy red Addidas's sport shoes. It causes RM204.00.My dad buy it for me.Thanks a lot dad.:)
  • One more thing, actually this is the thing i really interested with it.It is the UMBRELLA~ you know why? It's special way is the umbrella can help us avoid to the UV ray!! Oh, how much I need it when I walk back to my grandmother house while it is in the HOT AFTERNOON or RAIN?!! :) Daddy buy two for me!=) Thanks a lot Daddy.
Wahaha, that all for me todayyyy,:) Thank you!
 



No comments: