Saturday, October 6, 2012

I DO IT ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :)

  Yup, i really did it. I mean wearing a dress but still have to wear a long trouser inside..X)
  Actually i having a dinner yesterday night, this is the way i started to change myself..I WEAR A DRESS IN A LITTLE BIT OF ROCK STYLE, 平底鞋(娃娃鞋), PUT SOME FOUNDATION ON MY FACE, CK'S LIP GLOSS, SET MY HAIR..I REALLY LOOK LIKE A GIRL YESTERDAY NIGHT..
  Daddy also said, wao my girl, you look so pretty and beautiful when you make up yourself..are you really my daughter?!!XD Daddy encourage me wear more dress or shirt,don't always t shirt and jeans~~/.\
  Every siblings looks at me, their faces was looked like very shocked with it. I wonder what they saw? An elephant or a ghost or a pig? =.= They really look like unbelieve something..
  So, now I am starting to make up again, wear more dress or shirt again, be more ladies a bit. I starting to change myself. Cheer for me, and i know ican do it. :)
  Yesterday night, I saw Ms. Eunice at Mayland with her friends, I'm also having a little tea party with my family at there too. Then I saw many Riam's student come in and out from CELEBRITIES..hahaha, Mummy, I saw SEAN also! Is Real! XD
  Cheer for myself~


No comments: