Friday, July 12, 2013

Simple Updated ! :)

Well, it has been almost half year i didn't upload my blog. So, just a simple upload here. :)
Yes, we had a semester test but my result is that damn bad for it, my SPM averange was fail but my UEC averange was pass. feel weird at all. But luckily my english pass for both! All of us done it not that good but i'm sure we will do more better in our real SPM examination, IF I WANT I SURELY CAN! Furthermore, we almost get crazy for our MORAL & PA project, the time we all do it is just like having a war, a seriously war. But i saw something change from all of us, we started to do it with effort as we can. You know..last year is just like " whatever" situation, but this year is like " i help you, you help me"..that is called friendship  and help others without excuses! I saw the sorrow this year, we all grown up! :) At the end, we do it and pass it up, after pass it up we feel like THANKS GOD,FINALLY,PHEW... you know what i mean right? :) As the time goes by, we still only have 3-4 months to put more effort to face our SPM exam, time flies lke what kind of shit! But for our brightness future, we have to do it and we must! Cheer for everythings happened in this year, although some are sad or happy ya! Business English( IESOL) level 2-- I GET FIRST CLASS PASS! i'm happy with it!!! :)
Seriously, i started feel weird after a holiday.. the things that i see, i think had been change.. is this call GROW UP? How to say.. is like 想东西的角度 changed. Maybe something change, well i don't know. Just do my best and cheer for it! Simple updated, enjoy your day!

No comments: